"We Are The Clay,
You Are The Potter"
A Women's Retreat
March 17-19, 2017
Join us for a weekend retreat focused on Faith & Spirituality and connecting with God and Community through prayer, worship, and the arts. Participants will gather together in this "thin-space" to experience communal and personal opportunities for exploration and expression.
Full Fee for this Retreat ($160) includes:
- lodging (double occupancy) in the Conference Center
- meals (Friday Supper through Sunday Breakfast)
- crafting materials, tools and supplies (clay, paints, dyes, etc.)
- Single Occupancy Room in Conference Center (add $100)
- Commuter Fee (Program + Meals, no Lodging) (ONLY $95)
- Group Lodging in Retreat House (3-4 per room) ($142)
About the Retreat Leaders: This Weekend Retreat will be led by amazing mother-in-law/daughter-in-law dynamic duo, Allison Shearouse and Margaret Shearouse. Allison is the Director of Christian Education at Johns Creek Presbyterian Church in the suburbs north of Atlanta, Georgia. She has served as a staff person for Youth and Christian Education at First Presbyterian Church in Aiken, South Carolina and also on staff at Fellowship Camp & Conference Center. She loves to spend time outdoors with husband Chap, son Will and their dog, Belle. Margaret is a member of Fairview Presbyterian Church in North Augusta, South Carolina. She is a Christian Educator and life-long friend of Camp Fellowship. She and her husband, John, love living life to the fullest and especially caring for their children & grandchildren!
Registration NOW OPEN!
Visit https://campfellowship.campbrainregistration.com/ to register.