Join us by supporting outdoor ministry at Camp Fellowship!
Your support will enable us to continue reaching out through camping ministry to children, youth and adults in our region and beyond.
- Sponsorship of Summer Ministry Staff
- Camperships (Need Based Aid)
- "Glory to God", the NEW new Presbyterian Hymnal
(30 copies desired)
- Arts and Crafts Materials
- Pottery Kiln
- Pottery Wheels
- Table Tennis Tables/Paddles/Balls
- Fiberglass Arrows for Archery
- Digital Cameras (new or lightly used)
- Custom 10X10 Shade Tent
- Golf Carts/People Movers
- Boats - Seat Re-Upholstery for ski boats, new seating for pontoon
- A-V/Projection (Conference Center)
- A-V/Projection (Pavilion)
- Dining Hall Upgrades
- Gas-powered Log Splitter
- Gravel for Roads
- Tree Work (Professional required)
In addition to the items above, we have created an Amazon Wish List for easy gifting! Our wishlist can be found here: http://a.co/aSWyNhL
If you would like to donate or sponsor an item, please contact Associate Director, Emily Kienker at email@example.com. We appreciate your support!
Camp takes a lot of work! Work Days help us with maintenance needs in every area of camp. We would love for you to join us and invite a group to come along and help us on the following dates:
September 29, 2018 (10am-5pm)
October 31, 2018 (10 am-5pm)
Have time that you'd love to spend serving at camp? Here are some of the volunteer opportunities we could really use!
- Camp Gardener/Farmer
- Volunteer Work Crews
- Weekend Hosts for guest groups
If you are available and interested in lending your services at camp, please contact Executive Director, Kevin Cartee.