Traveling Day Camp
Traveling Day Camp is a new initiative bringing the experiential fun, fellowship and learning of Fellowship’s Summer Camp to a site in your town!! Each program week is designed to enrich the lives of children and youth, while also providing outreach opportunities for church congregations. Below you will find information about attending a week of TDC and information about hosting us for a week.
For Families Interested in Attending a Week of Traveling Day Camp:
Traveling Day Camp Schedule
Week 1 (June 10-14):
Piedmont Presbyterian Church / Piedmont, SC
1st - 5th graders from 9am to 3pm Monday-Thursday.
Cost is $45 per child.
Some camperships are available for those with demonstrated need.
Contact: Kevin@campfellowship or 864-998-3400 for more information.
*Please note: there will be an open house picnic on Sunday, June 10 at 5pm at Piedmont Presbyterian Church. Campers and families will be able to meet the summer staff, learn about the week, play games, and enjoy some ice cream!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Week 2 (June 18-21): TBD
Week 3 (June 25-28): Ware Shoals Presbyterian Church / Ware Shoals, SC
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! Check Back for More Information!
Week 6 (July 15-19): TBD
For Churches Interested in Hosting a week of TDC:
Why Traveling Day Camp?
- To share the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Engage children & youth in the summer months
- Provide leadership opportunities for senior highs & church members
- Give your church an opportunity for community outreach
- Bring the fun of Camp Fellowship right to your backyard!
Day Camp pricing is based on the number of staff we provide to work with your campers and the cost of supplies. We will charge one fee to the church.
Level 1 / 13-20 campers / $2100
Level 2 / 21-30 campers / $2400
Level 3 / 31-40 campers / $2600
Level 4 / 41-50 campers / $3000
Level 5 / 51-60 campers / $3500
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Trained, background-checked staff
- A member of our Leadership Staff on-site to coordinate the week
- Bible study curriculum & related materials
- Activity supplies, craft supplies, and game equipment
- Marketing materials for your church to distribute
What We Need From You:
- Large and small group meeting spaces for our program
- Lunch meals each day and afternoon snacks
- Volunteers to help prepare meals and assist with the program
- Housing for our staff - this can be at the church or with host families
- A contact person from the church to help coordinate logistics
To schedule a week of Traveling Day Camp, please contact Associate Director, Emily Kienker, at email@example.com.