A place set apart. A place for you.
The Fellowship Camp & Conference Center is located on 140 acres of land in Laurens County, nestled on the north shore of Lake Greenwood. Recreational opportunity abounds with nearly a mile of shoreline, canoes, kayaks, sailboats, playing fields, ping pong, volleyball, swimming, and basketball.
To check availability or book your retreat or event at Fellowship, please contact our registrar by phone (864-998-3400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 12 bedrooms with private bath in each
- 36 total beds (twin)
- Kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, sink, table)
- Meeting space/common area w fireplace & piano
- Screened porch & deck with rocking chairs
- 2 large bedrooms with shared bath in each
- 1 small bedroom with private bath
- 20 total beds (twin)
- Kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, sink)
- Meeting space/common area
- Large screened porch overlooking lake
Rustic Cabins & Craft House
- 5 cabin sites with 2 cabins each (includes fire circle & picnic table)
- 10 bunk beds per cabin (100 beds total)
- Shared, centralized bathhouse (hot water, showers, toilets)
- Laundry facilities & refrigerator
- Screened & covered craft porch makes a great space for fair-weather meetings (w fireplace)
- Short, 5 minute walk to Dining Hall & waterfront pavilion
Waterfront & Pavilion
Fraser Multi-Purpose Building
We hope to see you soon!